Microneedling is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that’s used to treat skin concerns by stimulating collagen production. Also known as collagen induction therapy, this treatment creates micro-punctures in the skin using miniature, sterilized needles.
Benefits of microneedling include:
- reducing the appearance of scars, including acne scars
- reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- reducing enlarged pores
- reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation, or dark spots
- smoothing uneven skin tone
- reducing the appearance of stretch marks
- reducing the appearance of scars
- promoting hair growth in people with alopecia
The treatment also boosts skin turnover, improves skin elasticity, firmness and regulate the distribution of skin pigments of the skin. So, whether you are looking to reduce the appearance of fine lines, acne scarring or hyper pigmentation, or simply looking for a refreshed glow and preventing signs of aging, Microneedling can help everyone achieve their skin goals.